Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas!

Christmas this year was super great. I flew home after finishing finals(yes, I woke up at 4:00 AM and was at the airport by 4:50 haha) and right after I got to Denver I went straight to the chiropractor to get a massage and then to get my hair cut and colored. Being home was so great. Saturday was Chris' graduation from UC Denver. He is so lucky to be done. After his graduation we went home and finished getting ready for his little open house which TONS of people came to. After all of that and traveling and what not I was wiped and crashed when I went to bed. Sunday was great to see everyone at church and catch up with people. Monday I finished up some Christmas shopping and hung out with Laura and hit up the chiropractor again with the parents. The rest of the week I relaxed, hung out with friends, got ready for fabulous Christmas and just enjoyed being home. Here are a couple of pictures from Chris' graduation and Christmas. I didn't really take very many though. 



 waiting for graduation to begin

 Christmas tree!

 Bailey

 two peas in a pod :)

 my dad loves his Christmas lights

He's a college grad!





cute pups. love them :)

Bryan's tree. 

It was such a great Christmas.