Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Because this would happen to me

This is what I get for trying to be on time to class today while crossing almost the entire campus.....
I forgot to take a picture of my sweatshirt before I threw it in the washer but I was covered in mud as were my hands and shoes and somehow it also got in my hair.

 Sad backpack no longer pretty and white :(

Ugh. I am so sick of winter now. It needs to go away so the mud will freaking go away. 
Today I almost died of embarrassment. I'm hustling across campus between classes so I can be on time to my psych class and I'm walking across this little shortcut dealio and this kid in front of me slides a little on the grass and threw his arm back for balance and me being me tried to dodge it so I didn't get a face full of fist and as soon as I did that and took my next step I was laid flat out on my back. Like stepping on a freaking banana peel in a cartoon. To make it worse it was in between classes which meant there were a TON of people out there who witnessed it. It was mortifying. So I stood up and attempted to walk the other direction across campus and three parking lots to get to my car to go home. It was so uncomfortable. And my tail bone hurts. I hope my backpack comes clean. :( How pathetic is that, that what I am most concerned about is my backpack. ha. wow. Anyway. To spread my humiliation further, I am posting this in here. Ya, I know it was pretty funny, but of course this is something that would happen to me. And on a day where I am in a good mood nonetheless. Boo.