Saturday, January 8, 2011

Californ-I A

So over Christmas break we went to California and let me tell you, it was SO AMAZING and so much fun. Seeing Bryan and meeting Nereida was fabulous. Here are some pictures from the trip. One day we went to Huntington Beach (Bryan got lost on the way there because he wasn't paying attention and so we ended up in Newport Beach at first haha) We had dinner with Trevyn and his family one night, one night dinner with Nereida's family, and just lots of hanging out and enjoying being with each other. It seriously was such a great trip. Even finding nasty spiders and bugs in Bryan's apartment were worth the trip. It rained all day one day which was fine because we just went out to eat and did some shopping for Bryan and hung out. I wish we could have stayed longer but I guess I'll just have to wait till August to go back. :) It will be much nicer around then anyway which means some serious beach time!
































Bryan is such a punk haha




























































CRAZY surfers haha




family! (well at least part of it)








so it was kind of windy that day... the day before the rain. but it was still so great






I believe this is the Newport Beach temple... it is SO gorgeous 






whilst trying to make Bryan smile for a picture my dad was taking pictures anyway haha



uh


best we could get


parents!


delicious food on the pier!

Cute Nereida and her cousin who is hilarious.
*Isn't she SO pretty!*


Ryan Bryan and Conley


Bryan messin with Chaz haha


I can't exactly remember but I think this is the Redlands temple















Nereida's cousin and Aunt


mom and Ana, Nereida's mom















everyone at dinner after some games.... they are seriously so great and fun




looking at wedding dresses!! Nereida wanted to show us some ideas she was thinking for her dress but didn't want Bryan to see haha. (I never realized that that shirt make me look pregnant hahaha)


I don't remember what was happening here but it was right before we left




Bryan's fish tank with new fish!


Overall it was so great to be out in California. I just love being with family. Immediate, extended, and soon to be family. It is all just so great. :) Can't wait till the next time!!