Sunday, January 23, 2011

thirty photos.

as an attempt to start taking more pictures....
day 1: a photo of yourself with ten facts about you.



just because this picture is awesome. it's from when i was a leader at outdoor lab my junior year with Laura. great times :)
and in no particular order....
1. I hate white socks. I hate them. I don't wear them ever either. ever.
2. I love Grey's Anatomy, The Office, NCIS, and CSI. 
3. I love music. all kinds.
4. I live with my Nana and it seriously is the best. She is so wonderful.
5. I want to travel. A lot. Everywhere. But I need money.....
6. My best friend goes to school in Wyoming.... and we are going to Florida in March!
7. I'm a Behavioral Science major at Utah Valley University and loving living in Provo.
8. I love to laugh. And I laugh a lot. Some might say it is even contagious ;)
9. Basketball is my favorite sport. And I am a huge Nuggets fan.
10. I change my hair a lot because I can never decide what color I like best....it's never ending.