Monday, January 10, 2011

Funny things always seem to happen in Provo. Lately it seems I am always running in to people from my past it is so crazy! Classes started last week and I really enjoy almost all of my classes (my geology class isn't that great just because it really doesn't interest me that much...darn GE's). Anywho, I am taking English 2010, which just might kill me because it is going to be SO hard and a TON of work constantly, History, Geology, Marriage and Family Relationship Skills, and Sociology of the Family. I really enjoy the classes and the teachers. I think this is going to be a good semester. Anyway, back to the small world. In my English class just happens to be my visiting teacher from last year up in Logan! Crazy haha. She is great. Then in my Institute class is a girl from my ward and my FHE group. Then tonight while Camille and I were at the gym, we ran in to our Stake President and then as we were living I ran in to Tausha Tripp on the stairs! Oh Provo, you never cease to surprise me haha. How crazy life can be. I love how I put my schedule this semester too because I don't start classes each day till 10 am and let me tell you, it is SO SO SO GREAT! Just that extra hour of sleep is so perfect and makes getting up that much easier. I have a feeling this is going to be a fabulous year :)