Friday, January 28, 2011

Is six weeks too early to begin a countdown?

Yes, six weeks from tomorrow I will be on my way to FLORIDA! Oooooooooh yes. You read that right. Florida. It is going to be one heck of a spring break for sure!
I am pretty sure that school is going to be the death of me. I am so exhausted and it is only a few weeks in to the semester. It's Friday night and I am ready for bed. Plus I spent like an hour of my night reading through medical records with Nana that were highly entertaining at times haha. Tomorrow is going to be a Saturday full of homework, cleaning, and going to Rachel's basketball game. Should be a great day..... sort of. Why is it that school is so exhausting? Like mind numbingly exhausting. So exhausting in fact that I can't even think straight right now. Which means it is time to go to bed......