Sunday, January 30, 2011

Falling off the face of Africa

A random title for a post full of randomness:

-Sunday's are seriously such great days. I always go to my Aunt and Uncles for early dinner and it is so entertaining. The past couple of weeks Sam (my cousin) has loved to play hide and seek and have me chase him around the house. It is highly entertaining. Then today after about 10 rounds of that, we all played Clue. It was so much fun and Sam beat everyone haha. It is so great to live close to family and everything. 

-Have I mentioned that I have the greatest parents? Cause I do. They are wonderful. They are paying for me to go to school, the help me out with money all the time, they bought my plane tickets for me to go to Florida for Spring break, they are just awesome. The support me in everything I do no matter what and it is so great. I haven't always recognized that in them but recent conversations with people have made me realize how lucky I am and how wonderful they are. 


-Speaking of family, I am getting probably the world's most awesome sister in law in August. Nereida is so much fun to be around and is seriously amazing. I admire her so much and am so so happy she is joining our family. Bryan is a pretty great brother too ;)

-It is almost February, which is insane but at the same time I'm ready for it! January has seemed to just drag on for forever. Maybe it's because school started so much earlier than I am used to but it been January for so long! I am ready for a change. Plus, February is a short month which means it'll be March and Spring Break before I know it! Yessss!

-Currently I am having a debate with myself about what new phone I should get. My upgrade is next week and my two front runner options are the new iPhone 4 or the Droid Incredible. I have to decide before Thursday as well because if I go with the iPhone then I have to order it Thursday when it become available. Oh decisions decisions. Sometimes I feel like I make some of the stupidest, most meaningless decisions out to be so much more difficult than they really ever needed to me. This would be one of those times. 

-And finally a quote from Elder Neal A. Maxwell:
"The gospel requires us to yield our minds as well as bend our knees. Minds are often more arthritic than knees."