Tuesday, January 25, 2011

An interesting life I lead

Except not. My life is pretty boring these days. haha. I feel like all I ever do is school school school! And I am ALWAYS so so tired. I hate it. So there is school, the gym, school, homework, and 4H once a week. Ha. Oh what a life I live. 
Anyway, school is kicking my butt and it is still just January. Ugh. This is going to be a very long semester I can just tell. I do love my classes though. They are great and interesting and very difficult. Hopefully I survive it. I feel like college can be a waste of time. I mean seriously, when am I going to use Geology EVER in my life?!? I think   a degree can and should be earned in just two years. It would be so much better because that would mean that by May I would be DONE with college. But instead I have two more long looooooong years. 
Today was such a weird day. I woke up feeling weird and then life was just weird. I went upstairs to get breakfast and it was just a little cloudy outside. Then, awhile later when I went upstairs to leave for school, it was snowing so hard! It was like a blizzard whiteout. But by the time I got to school it was not snowing at all and there wasn't even snow on the ground. It was only a little wet. So weird. Then off and on all day the snow came and went and I don't even remember a lot of the day. So weird. Now I am completely exhausted yet still have homework to do and I just don't want to. 
Well I guess I'll go do some reading. Bleh school. Never ever ending school.