Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 5: Dreams

"If one advances confidently in the direction of one's dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with success unexpectedly in common hours."
-Henry David Thoreau


I have no idea what my dreams are for my future. How pathetic is that. Don't all girls have crazy romantic, fabulous dreams growing up? I guess I have just had one too many concussions to know what I really want in life anymore or to make any sense of it all. Story of my life.

I do know I want to finish college (if I can ever decide what to major in) and get married and have kids and what not but really I just want a good, happy life with wonderful family that does things together often, and also fabulous friends who will always be there for me no matter what.

So for now, I think I will use these two quotes to guide my life: I'll become my dream and if myself is my dream, then things will all work out and be just want I want in life.

Time to figure myself out....