Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hey, thanks Angels and Airwaves

I went to the gym today. I was super sore from yesterday. Which meant it was going to be a rough workout. BUT! Have no fear! I had Angels and Airwaves to help get me through it. =] It was fabulous. And now I feel spectacular.

Let's see here..... Basically life is just super busy. I have school, which is way fun and way hard. Like today. I had my bio test which I thought I did decent on but turns out I did terribly =/ Not good. Hopefully the next one will be better. Oh well, it's over and done with and now I just have a test tomorrow and I'm pretty much done for the week! And did I mention I think that I have decided on a major? Well, I did! It's about time right?

I also decided today after going to the gym that I am going to run the Turkey Trot 4-miler again this November. Which means I'm going to have to start running again... Awesome. And, Camille wants to play basketball intramurals in the winter.Word! So it's on, to get in fabulous shape for this crazy events. Of course, basketball will only happen if we find more people for a team because we realized that all of our friends don't play sports. Ha. This should be interesting.

Yesterday was a sad day. Little Lucy Lou got hit by a car and died. =[ Poor little thing. It's been a sad 48 hours over here.



Today, I also became and active student! (ha, whatever that means....) Except it means that I was actively asking/answering questions. Go me! ha. AND! I got through and entire math assignment all by myself and completed every problem =] Woot! Oh school, what a pain.

But, the best part of this week is the fact that I have gone two days without having a headache (knock on wood). I hope I'm not jinxing myself here.....

Well it's back to studying... After all, I do have a test tomorrow and work. Joyous. Study, study, study!