Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 4: Your sibling

Okay, well I have three of these but I am only going to write about one of them because he is the one who actually really cares about me.

Ya, sure, Bry and I have not always gotten along which is an understatement in a LOT of cases with us especially when we were in high school together, but I think deep down we have both always cared a lot about each other. This became more and more evident throughout his mission and even more so when he came home. While he was still on his mission he wrote to me almost every week which was great. He also cared enough about how I was really doing that he had two of his companions who got home before he did call me a few times to really check on me and see if I needed anything. It was great to know how much he really did care about me. Just after he got home in April, he came up to Logan for a little visit for 2 days and we just hung out and had fun together and then I took him to the airport so he could go back to Colorado to get back in the swing of things. We text frequently and he calls me fairly often to see how things are going and it's great to know that at least one of my siblings actually cares about me. Currently he wants me to try to go out to California to visit him when I get a break from school. That should be way fun. I am glad that even though we totally hated each other in high school, that we get along so well now and that I can at least have a semi-normal relationship with a sibling who actually cares about how I am doing and wants to visit me and be a part of my life. It's super great to have someone to talk to now too; it's almost like we are real siblings for a change. At least I've got one....

Christmas 2006 (For some reason we were actually semi getting along this day. ha)

April 2010

this is normal though, and just how our relationship works

=]