Sunday, August 28, 2011

Goodbye Summer

Goodbye summer.... one of my favorite times of the year because there is no school and I can stay up as late as I want and sleep in as often as I desire. With no real responsibilities and nothing to worry about, you will be greatly missed oh dear summer. 

School starts in the morning.... bright and early at 10 am! The thing I love about college is being able to choose your own schedule and decide when you want to go to class. It's perfect for me because I am so NOT a morning person whatsoever. Starting at 10 is absolutely amazing and I only go till 12:50 everyday! Talk about a perfect schedule. :) Now it is just a waiting game to determine how difficult some of my classes are going to be. I have fears about a couple but for the most part I think it should be a decent semester. Bring it on 15th grade!