Saturday, August 13, 2011

Part One: California dreamin'

California is one of my favorite places. Besides the fact that I LOVE Colorado and am a mountain girl and love everything about this state.... I have found that I am also a California-beach-lovin-sun-in-my-face-fresh-ocean-air kinda girl. I think I could move there and be 99% okay with it. They only thing I do not like is that it can get EXTREMELY hot there. But I think it would be okay..... Anyway, the first day we were there after my mom and I's two day road trip...we stopped in St. George to see Heather and the boys and spent all day Friday with them.... we went to Nereida's bridal shower! It was way fun. Her family is such a blast! They laugh all the time and are just a hoot to be around. Nereida looked beautiful as usual and we all had a great time laughing together. 




Marlene and Ana, Nereida's sil and mom

Zach and Aunt Lisa

How adorable is this little chunk!!


Game time baby!




Musical Chairs




This game was hilarious to watch. Grown women competing for seats.... epic.



LoveLoveLove





After the bridal shower we went back to Nereida's mom's and we all hung out for a while and looked at Nereida's dress and everything and we all just laughed and had a great time. We eventually went back to Bryan's apartment and Bryan, my mom, Heather, and myself all stayed up till like 2A.M. just talking. It was so great. Except for being super exhausted the next day! Ha. It was such a wonderful way to start off a great vacation.