Sunday, August 14, 2011

Beach lovin'

I LOVE the beach. I'm torn between the mountains and the beach. If I had the chance, I would go to the beach everyday. There is just something about being next to the ocean and that ocean breeze that is calming and relaxing and makes you feel like the world just doesn't exist for a while. 
While in California I went to Santa Monica for a day. On our way, we drove a little too far and ended up taking a slight detour through Malibu. No big deal. Ha! What more can you say about the beach than it is amazing though?? 

Downtown LA from I-10












uhhhh

Oh hey California traffic, I don't miss you one bit!




Creepy dude with a Boa just hanging out on the pier




While driving back, I somehow managed to find the Sacramento  (I think) temple off the freeway. It just came out of no where and then POOF! it was gone again. But it was cool to see nonetheless! Oh California, how I miss you!!