Sunday, August 14, 2011

Disneyland!

These next few posts may be out of order slightly but oh well....

So while I was in California, I was able to go to Disneyland one day with my Aunt, Uncle, cousins, and Nana. It was SUCH a blast, although it was ridiculously hot all day. We were there from 9:30 till about 11:00. I know remember why it is known as the happiest place on earth. It seriously was so much fun. 

Here are some pictures to prove the amazingness of the day....












Sam man waiting his turn for the cartopia ride

European driving anyone?? 
It is so much harder than I thought!










Sam and Eric behind us, Nana and Elaine behind them.

Traffic jam at Disneyland??





DUMBO!!!



We got a little picture happy.... 




Grand Californian where Eric and family were staying








freaky Ferris wheel.... some cars go through the loops and don't stop swinging! Ahhh!




Mr. Potato Head!! Waiting in line for the Toy Story ride... which is freaking awesome and I completely dominated!






Ya, we're cool, we wear awesome glasses.



Player 1: Lindsay. Player 2: Rachel. I totally dominated but my accuracy was terrible!