Saturday, August 27, 2011

Runnin on fumes

Do you ever feel like you are just running on fumes? Like when your gas light comes on in your car and you just hope that you can make it through the rest of your errands and to the gas station before you completely run out of gas? That's how I have felt for the past month and this past week everything has caught up with me. I have gotten such a terrible cold and been so sick that I sleep all day or cough all night and feel like I am going to just die. It is not the best of feelings in the world, especially with school starting on Monday. I need so badly to refuel and have a full tank but I just can't. I get about half way there and just crash all over again. I hate being sick. It seriously is such a terrible feeling. Especially the cough. That is probably the worst part of all. Hopefully it just doesn't lead to bronchitis..... 

Anyway. Here it is, Saturday night and I have not really done much of anything this week to get ready for school to start on Monday. Including all of the reading that needs to be done. How is it that school hasn't even started and I am already behind? Yet again, just runnin' on fumes. 

Even though I am still running on fumes and I don't see that changing anytime soon.... I have a new goal for education: Be done by December 2012. If i can actually accomplish that it will be the miracle of all miracles but nonetheless it is still my new goal. So wish me luck. 

Here's to a new semester and new adventures in life...