Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Yet again....

Yet again, I am so far behind. The past few weeks have been so crazy with the wedding and family coming to Colorado for the reception and getting ready to go back to school and everything. I have a lot to still write about before school starts next week but because I am so awesome, I currently do not have my computer and won't for another 2-6 weeks. Go figure. First my phone and now my computer. Maybe I should just become Amish and ban electronics from my life? Oh well. I got back to Provo on Monday and now here it is Wednesday and I have a killer cold and currently have NO voice. I don't even remember the last time that I lost my voice but nonetheless, I currently have no voice. I hate it. I need my voice back before school starts!! Oh well. Today also saw the depature to Eric, Elaine, Rachel, and Samuel. They left for their year long journey to Jerusalem. It is going to be such an amazing experience for them all, but it is weird that they are no longer here. They really are te greatest second family ever. It has been so great to be able to be so close the past couple of years and get to know them better. 

Hopefully over the next few days I can get a few things updated on here before school begins and life gets even crazier! Safe traveling Eric Elaine and family!!