Thursday, August 25, 2011

All sorts of twisted and tangled

Have you ever had one of those days where you just want to lay in bed and sleep all day? I have felt that way for the past couple weeks but have not been able to actually do it, until today. I have this wicked terrible cold all week and lost my voice and everything so I have been taking good old Nyquil.. the greatest thing ever! Last night at like eleven I took some and slept until almost 12:30 this afternoon! When I finally woke up I remembered why I love my big bed here in Provo so much. I was all sorts of twisted and turned in that bed and I just loved being back here. But back to my point of sleeping all day. After about half an hour I fell asleep all wrapped up in my blanket on the couch watching tv and thought to myself, I really just do not want school to start. Then later, when I woke up, I walked in to my room to get something and when I couldn't remember what I needed, I just laid down and slept until after 5. Oh the joys of being sick. Sleeping all day is seriously the greatest thing ever. Except for the feeling of having NOTHING accomplished. Why is that? Why is it that whenever we spend the day doing exactly what we want, aka sleeping, that you feel bad about it later? Oh life, it is just oh so interesting. Now that it is 8:00 I must attempt to get SOMETHING done so that I can return to my glorious bed and sleep some more. Because we all know I haven't slept enough lately ;) haha. Oh life.....