Monday, April 4, 2011

New loves. It's you and me runnin this town baby.

I have decided that I am going to start blogging a song or two every once in a while that is a new song I have discovered that I really like. Also, new bands I discover. Because recently I have been discovering many new bands that I just love. Now if I just had tons of money to buy all these wonderful songs on itunes! 

For today's enjoyment, a new band called The Afters. This song is called Light up the Sky. Courtsey of my OneRepublic Pandora radio station. 

And another just because.....

Hot Chelle Rae and their song Tonight Tonight


For some reason this song makes me think of summer and really wish that it was summer right now because this summer is going to be wicked awesome and I can't wait for it. 

*We're goin at it tonight, tonight, there's a party on the rooftop top of the world. tonight tonight, and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign, I don't know if I'll make it, but watch how good I'll fake it. It's alright, alright, tonight, tonight, You got me singin like woah woah woah, come on oh oh oh. It doesn't matter, everybody now, oh oh oh. Just don't stop let's keep the beat pumpin keep the beat up lets drop the beat down. It's my party dance if I want to, we could get crazy let it all out.*