Saturday, April 16, 2011

Friends make life worth living

So I only have four days left of this semester.... So instead of doing anything productive to start my weekend, I somehow managed to drop my phone out of my backpack (don't ask how because I have NO idea how it happened) while I was scurrying to get from English to Psych because we got out late and I couldn't be late and I was on the complete opposite side of campus. Anyway, so my poor phone fell on to the concrete my screen just cracked as the phone tumbled away from me. :( So much for that stupid case that was on it because as soon as it hit it just came right off. So here I was, in front of the institute just super frustrated because I just got this phone in February when this kid walking behind me stops and picks up all the pieces from my phone. How nice is he! I could tell he was in a hurry too but he still stopped and helped me (even though it wasn't like I fell or dropped all my books or something ha). It just made me a little less flustered about my phone. Then off I went RUNNING now at this point to get to class on time. Don't worry, I made it too. I think I made it on time because that nice guy helped me, at least that's what I like to think ha. So after I finished classes I went to Salt Lake to meet up with Sarah! We were going to Logan to hang out with the one and only Jessi. We all liked together last year and it was so great. I miss those girls. Sarah now goes to The University of Utah and Jessi is still at Utah State. Well, when I was at Sarah's, Jessi called and was asking us all of these random random questions about if we liked different peppers and pickles and all kinds of random things. It was pretty entertaining. So as Sarah and I made that awful drive to Logan, we just laughed and laughed and laughed. It was so great. We saw some of the most random things ever too. For one, we saw a freaking dead cow on the side of the road in a cow pasture as we were getting off the freeway at Brigham City. It was so ridiculous. When we got to Logan, we enjoyed a delicious meal that Jessi made (with all the peppers mind you... and a Cheeto!). We just kinda hung out and caught up on each others lives and then while we waited to see who else was coming over when, we got kinda hyper (Jessi and me, not Sarah) and were kind going crazy jumping on the not-so-lovable love sac and dancing some weird moves haha. Then Mikayla came over so we watched the Vampire Diaries from the beginning so that we could get Mikayla addicted to it because it is just oh so good. Haha. One of Jessi's roommates then came home and we all watched the 7th Harry Potter. Don't worry, it was after midnight when we started and I take after my mother when it comes to watching movies, especially at night, because I totally fell asleep. I woke up at the part with the freaking snake too which freaked me out since I hate snakes so much and then I had nightmares all night after the movie was over. Ha go figure. But overall it was so much fun to just be with old friends again and just hang out. We got up and headed home and Sarah and I were both so tired we thought we would never make it home. But it was so worth it. I just kinda vegged most of today too and did a little studying and cleaning and then Camille wanted me to go bowling at the Provo Beach Resort at Riverwoods with her and he little sister. Haylee has never been bowling before and it was highly entertaining to watch her learn. Camille was trying to show her how to do it at first and then just put the bumpers up. Don't even worry, Haylee totally beat Camille too ha it was awesome. The Provo Beach Resort is a pretty sweet place. It has all kinds of stuff and it super cheap too. I just might have to go there again sometime. Now here I am, dreading the last few days of school but wanting it to be summer oh so bad...... 

In Sardine Canyon there was this truck with three mail trucks on it

Ready for food!


Ya, don't ask ha




Jessi and her awesome apron that she didn't know existed until after she finished cooking ha

Funeral Potatoes and delicious ham and chicken 



The ever great not-so-loveable love sac












Jessi's penguin dance... to Harry Potter music nonetheless haha





When I jumped, I apparently jumped too hard because there wasn't much padding and I hit the floor really hard haha. The best this about this picture is my face compared to Voldemorts in the tv....





imitating the dead cow.. this is seriously what it looked like it was freaky. 




learning how to bowl



Camille was trying to show her where her fingers should go ha

I just love my friends so much. I have been blessed with amazing friends who make me a better person and who are amazing examples to me. I don't know what I would do without them.