Thursday, April 14, 2011

"There's a reason that we live so far from Hollywood."

 Since there are only 5 more days left of classes, I am getting extremely excited for summer and to not have to worry about school for a few months. I am so burned out, I just hate this part of the semester. Last night I spent 6 straight hours writing a 12 page research paper (don't worry it wasn't due today ha). By the time I finished I could not even look at my computer screen anymore and I was just dead to the world exhausted. Writing that much in one day let alone one sitting is ridiculous and so not my idea of a good time. Luckily I am done with it now though, and I didn't wait until the night before it was due to start it! How bout that haha. So when I woke up this morning I was completely exhausted still but for some reason when I was getting ready for school a song came on on Pandora and I just decided I wanted to have a little dance party. So the whole time I was getting ready I was rockin out and dancing and whatnot..... For some reason sometimes those kind of single dance parties are just hilarious when I look back and think about them haha. 

This basically describes my life hahahahahahhaa.......





Anyway. now that I have told you about how I embarrass myself daily ha....I really just want it to be Thursday so that I can be done with school. As stressed as I am about some things for school, I am feeling surprisingly good about the outcome of the majority of my classes. That's a first because usually I am just always stressing about making sure I pass everything. Crazy what happens after two years of college. Is it really possible that I have already finished two whole years?? Before I know it I will be finished all together... then what am I going to do with my life?? Ha. I also decided that lately I am really loving life. I don't know why, it's not like anything crazy awesome or spectacular has happened, life is just good. Maybe it's because I cleaned my room, bathroom, basement and everything so it's all spic and span ( and has been that way for almost a week, shocker I know) and it's just making me feel happy, or it's because of the amazing weather! Except today because today was filled with wind, wind, wind, and wind is my absolute least favorite type of weather. But it is really starting to feel like Spring these days and I just love it. Spring is absolutely my favorite season and I wish that the weather was always like Spring but I guess I just have to soak it all up while it lasts, which in Utah is hardly ever! 

Today in Sociology we had a presentation and the group passed out these candy cane stick things. There were blue and pink and they said It's a boy! and It's a girl, respectively. It was pretty entertaining and so Emily and I decided we needed pictures of them, naturally. This picture just makes me laugh, mostly cause I look so ridiculous! 


And now I have one hour to do more homework before my night of shows come on! On the schedule tonight, The Vampire Diaries and Bones. And then later I'll watch the new Office with WILL FERRELL when it comes online. Can I just say how excited I am to watch Will Ferrell and Steve Carell work together on that show!? It is going to be epic for sure! Prepare yourselves ladies and gentlemen, for extreme amounts of laughter all packed in to less than 30 minutes of awesomeness! 

*And can I just say how excited I am for Bryan and Nereida to get married?? Look how cute this picture is from their engagement pictures.....