Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Customer Service

Let me just tell you how much I dislike dealing with customer service representatives over the phone. They really are not all that helpful ever and 95% of the time they are impossible to understand and I feel terrible that I have to say "what?" or "come again?" like ten times before I know what in the heck they are talking about. I just spent about 20 minutes on hold with Delta Airlines only to talk to someone that I could not understand at all and tried to tell me that my flight reservation did not exist. She then transfered me to someone else who I still could not really understand but they were able to find my reservation and were of NO help to me at all in dealing with what I needed them to do. It is such a pain when plans to not happen like they are supposed to and then things just get more complicated and frustrating when you can't change things the way they need to be changed. I just wish that things would just go according to plan for once so that I wouldn't have to deal with customer service and get extremely frustrated about everything. I also wish, that when I do have to speak with customer service representatives over the phone that they would be easier to understand. Between their accents and the muffledness of the phone it drives me insane. 
Well, there is my rant for the day. I do feel a bit better now, although I am still on hold with Frontier....which I have been for at least 10 minutes. What a pain...... Colorado can't get here soon enough!!