Sunday, August 1, 2010

Shoes

Since this is my last week in Colorado, and I have a ton of stuff going on this week, I don't have much time to pack, so I did a lot of it today; mostly just my clothes and whatnot. It was quite entertaining. My closet is now pretty empty and it's pretty ridiculous. Then, as if it was my last day here, I kept on going! I decided that shoes take up way too much room in my suitcase so I would just put them in a laundry basket and call it good. Well, here is the laundry basket, BUT not all of my shoes! haha. My mom just about died when I took it in her room to show her. I never realized how many shoes I really have! Half of them I can't wear right now because of my surgery, but I will be back in them soon have no fear! Maybe I should cut back? Nah, I mean common, I already bought three pairs while being home this summer! I can't stop now! ha! Packing is just so not my idea of a good time.





Exibit A....