Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 2

Okay, so this is a hard one to write about because I don't really have a crush right now. I know, I know, I am a girl and I should, but I don't. I'm kinda enjoyin the single life for now. So instead, I am just going to ramble about crushes since I don't really have much else to say haha.

I remember growing up and crushes were always such a big deal. Who liked who on any given day, or that girl is trying to steal the other girls crush or OMG YOU LIKE HIM?!? Oh how I remember those moments fondly; being a teenage girl in middle and early high school when we didn't know any better..... oh how I do not ever wish to return to those days. haha. I sometimes think crushes are ways of just imagining our future in several different people. We may see someone who is absolutely gorgeous and have a crush on them because they have some features or some personality that we want in the future, and I think if we take the majority of our crushes and put them in to one person, it would almost create the perfect guy. Maybe. I guess I'll just have to wait a little while longer to really test my theory but oh well. This is the most ridiculous post of ramble mombo jombo I think I will stop now and go take a nap. =]