Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Two things....

1. Sometimes I wonder why I go work out.... oh yah, that beach bod thing.... ha. But after working out last night I feel like death today. My legs and butt hurt beyond belief and I do not like it one bit. Maybe that's why I had a hard time getting up today. hmmmm....

2. I HATE THIS SNOW! Just a few days ago it was GORGEOUS. I was loving the amazing warmth and awesome sun. Then, today, it decides that since it is March 31 it needs to dump. This is so stupid. I am just ready for Spring. Bleh. I went to get Sarah from her art class tonight and I had to wipe loads of snow off my car before I could leave which was pointless because then the snow would just cover the windows again. Tomorrow is April. Can't it just be nice weather now? Please?
Here are just a few pictures of my car tonight.... and the snow.






Ha, on a random note (yes I know this is more than 2 things). Sarah and I have the most random and strange conversations. I just asked her how on earth 1/.5 equals 2 and the way she explained it was by asking what 2 times 5 was (which is 10, yes I know) and somehow that just made it all so clear to me. I don't even know why I asked the question in the first place. ha. Oh goodness. What has college done to me......