Thursday, March 11, 2010

Random thoughts for today....

College can be so interesting....
Yesterday, after I got up for my horribly early 8:30 Philosophy class, I came home to take a short nap that turned in to a 4 hour nap.... I didn't get up and get ready till after 2pm! I guess I was a bit tired.
Today, when I woke up I felt like I had been asleep for maybe 5 minutes. I hate those kind of nights. I went to my El Ed class and we have been watching this documentary about Ron Clark and it was soooo good. I wish that I was a student of his when he taught in Harlem. He is probably the most legit teacher out there. I've also decided that I have amazing timing with the busses 98% of the time. It's perfect when you can walk right up to the bus and get on and there is no waiting involved. While on our way to class today, Alli and I just happened to be on the bus when the driver started driving away with the back doors open.... and there was a kid standing in the stairwell. It was pretty funny. Campus Loop bus drivers can be so much fun. Then, when I came home, I was walking to my building and the girl in front of me was wearing the exact same pair of Big Stars that I was! So crazy.
Spring Break is next week and I am beyond ready for it. It feels like it should be Friday already but it is only Thursday. 2 more classes today and 2 tomorrow and then I'm free!! Laura is coming out on Saturday and we have so much to do it should be a party! Can't wait. I think as much as I am ready for Spring Break, I am more ready for SUMMER!!!! Colorado can't come soon enough!! I am so excited for go home for three months... Gotta love Colorado. =]
So yesterday, while reading the school newspaper, I discovered the UVU is bigger than USU... interesting. I would have thought it was the opposite way around. and then I saw that UofU has almost 30,000 students!! Insane.
Sarah left today and all of a sudden the apartment is way quiet. I think her and I together make up about 97.3% of the noise in here hahahaha. I love that girl though.
Bleh, now it is time for another class, a test, and more discussions and speakers till 4:15. Oh, how I hate Tuesdays and Thursdays.....