Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Break. 2010 edition.

So spring break this year was so great. I stayed in Logan Friday night with Jessi and we hung out and had Olive Garden and that's when she decided that she was going to try a banana pepper and by try I mean bite off half the pepper..... little did she know what was about to happen hahaha. Saturday I got up bright and early and went to Salt Lake to pick up Laura so we could begin our adventures. We went to downtown Salt Lake and walked around and hit up Temple Square and the Gateway mall for a few hours, in the rain and yes, the snow. Ha. It was way fun though. After a few hours of being throughly soaked we headed to Provo to just hang out and watch movies and what not. Sunday was nothing special..... just lots of lounging around watching more movies and CSI. Monday we went over to UVU to check it out and I got a parking ticket. Go figure. We then went shopping for hours and saw the movie Remember Me which actually wasn't half bad. I enjoyed it, even the surprise ending they throw at you. We did a little more shopping after that and then went to my aunt and uncles for dessert. Tuesday we got up and headed to Logan with Jessi to hang out with a few of the roommates. We went to this crazy little bookstore on Main Street..... it wasn't so little though. It was two floors full of thousands and thousands of books. Most of them were old books too, it was so fun. After awhile there we went home to get changed to go to Lava Hot Springs in Idaho! Let me just say that that drive is rediculous! There was a whole lot of nothing the whole way. We missed our turn so we ended up taking a little longer route on I15 haha. Coming home was quite strange..... being practically the only car on I15 except the exceptional semi that we would cruise on by. There were no lights anywhere really so it was pitch black and kinda sketch lookin. Then, we took a random exit to Tremonton thinking it would get us back to Logan but that was even scarier. I really thought for a while that we were in a horror movie and that we were never going to get back to Logan. But, after random guesses of which way to turn we FINALLy made it back and were exhausted. Wednesday we got up and made pancakes and then headed to Salt Lake so Laura could catch her flight back to Denver. I continued to play with Jessi and Sarah that night going to the most amazing park ever. If you are ever in the Pleasant Grove area, definitely hit up Discovery Park. It is amazing. I also ran in to my cousin Lacey there who goes to BYU and I don't see often. It was crazy. After a delicious Wendy's run for frostys, I was exhausted so I went to my Nana's house and hit the sack. The one day I could really sleep in I got up at 9:30. Rediculous. I didn't do too much that day really at all. It was nice to just relax though. Friday I went up to Ogden to visit my friend Sutton who was at Weber State for a dance camp thing for school. It was so good to see her and catch up on everything. We somehow found our way through Ogden and found the mall and had quite the adventure. The rest of the weekend I hung out with friends at BYU. Saturday morning I went to my cousins basketball game which was fun and then that afternoon me and a couple friends headed up to Highland to go to Janessa's wedding. It was so pretty and so good to see everyone. It is so weird that my friends are starting to get married now..... yikes. Can I possibly be this old now?!?! Weird. Sunday I headed back up to Logan only to go back to the dreaded school.... Bleh. =/ I am not so fond of school these days. It is just exhausting and I am so ready for it to be summer. 5 more weeks!! =] Bryan comes home next month too which is just the weirdest thing! It's crazy how fast two years flies by. This week has been devoted to homework assignment after homework assignment and I have hated every minute of it. This is the last time that I take 18 rediculously hard credits all at the same time. Here are some pictures from the break, I'll put up more when I get them from Laura. Enjoy!
<3

after Jessi's pepper experience she wasn't too happy with it

I just thought this was a cool picture
I WANT to live here. sooo pretty.

Laura outside the visitors center in SLC


ha. interesting..... I just love downtown Salt Lake
The Gateway

so maybe we take pictures in movie theaters....
after a long day of shopping
Lucy Lou is just so silly
When we were driving back up to Logan on Tuesday this stupid over sized load took up both lanes. I was going to not be very happy if we had to follow it all the way through the canyon... I am not sure what it even is.
Bookstore!

oh Idaho...
Bye Laura!!!

Who says you get too old to play on playgrounds.


I just love these girls so much



Discovery Park!!

Janessa's wedding! She looked amazing.