Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring maybe?

So it's March 31, and up until this morning I thought that MAYBE Logan knew what spring was. I guess not though because when I woke up this morning it was snowing. and it KEEPS snowing. I love the snow and all but I am so ready for the warm sun to come shine its pretty little face and for spring to really be here. I was also liking the fact that for a couple of days I could walk to class and cut through the grass because all of the snow had melted but now I don't think that is going to be possible, at least for a few days. This week has been so uneventful. I feel like I really haven't done much of anything. Over the weekend though I had quite the dose of family time. Saturday I went to Bountiful for dinner with my grandpa, his sister Annona and her husband Ben, Emily, and my cousin Meredith. I stayed for nearly 5 hours and it was way fun. Then Sunday, I went to Salt Lake for dinner with my mom's side of the family. Everyone Conference Sunday they all get together for a big dinner but this year since Conference is on Easter they had it the week before. That was fun too. Lots of good food all weekend, I loved it. Well, I should probably go work on some homework, eh. Maybe I'll go with Jessi first though to take Talina to class.... hmmmm.