Monday, May 31, 2010

Undecisive

So I hate growing up sometimes. I have been thinking about school lately and what I should major in and I can't for the life of me decide on anything. I feel like nothing interests me enough or that I am good enough for. It's such a pain. Part of me doesn't even want to go back to school but whatev. Darn school.
Summer is starting off so uneventful. I guess surgery will do that to ya. Now that I have a smaller cast and can walk things are a bit better, but it still sucks not being able to really walk very well or do much. Story of my life. This surgery better work or I am going to just cut off my ankle. ha. Here are some sweet pictures of the ankle two weeks after surgery when I got my stitches out and a new cast..... enjoy.... but don't be too grossed out! ;)


Dr. Reister's signature still on my leg ha.

and the nurses wrote on me the day of surgery as well
with stitches....
after I got the stitches out. Finally! Yes, I am going to have some seriously awesome scars. :)