Friday, April 9, 2010

TGIF

So it's FINALLY FRIDAY! Thank goodness. I am actually staying in Logan this weekend, shocker I know. ha. Today Megan and I had some fabulous quality time together and we decided that the texting Gods really wanted us to spend time together because no one texted us the entire time we were together. Crazy.



Funny thing, this morning when I was on the bus on my way to class, I looked out the window of the bus to see a biker racing a bus going the opposite way down the hill on 800 East. It was quite the site until the bus totally flew by him. It was highly entertaining.



Then, I was sitting in Philosophy class and I realized that every single one of my classes is in a room that has NO windows. I feel somewhat confined in class lately, especially since it is Spring now and it is FINALLY starting to warm up some. It's weird that I just noticed it today. I also realized that the desks that are attached to the chairs are wayyyyy too small. Most of the little desks are at least half the size of every notebook I have. It is so stupid. Did they not think about the fact that the people who would be using the desks are COLLEGE STUDENTS and will be taking notes all the time......

It was quite an interesting day to say the least. I am so ready for summer it is ridiculous. Oh well. It'll be here before I know it, hopefully.


27 DAYS TILL I AM BACK IN WONDERFUL DENVER...... can't wait =D