Monday, November 29, 2010

photo[s].

Today's topic for the blog: a photo of you over ten years ago. I know it's kind of blurry but that is because I took it with my phone over the summer when I was cleaning out some stuff in my room. Look how cute and tiny I used to be!!

*I also think my knees look funny in this picture. Such awkward shaped legs haha. Plus! Look at our hands.... we used to like each other it seems because we were holding hands and smiling not fighting! ha!*

And just for the heck of it I decided to add two more. This was taken around Christmas 2006. Good golly I have blonde hair! I guess we KIND of liked each other here too... but it was so very rare this would happen.

And the most recent: April 2010. SLC airport just after Bryan got home from his mission. We even kind of match! Crazy how fast time just flies by.

anyway. two more weeks of school. then finals. bleh. then CHRISTMAS!! my most favorite time of the year!  woo hoo!!
<3