Monday, July 5, 2010

Pretty much....

So pretty much I have these brothers who are just awesome. Best. Siblings. Ever. (for the most part haha). Even though we don't really live by each other any more they still take care of me and are just great. Chris always is checkin in on me to see how things are going and has me watch his dogs and what not ha and is just great. And even Bryan from all the way in California still checks in on me a lot to make sure that things are going well and that I am doing well and that I'm staying out of trouble. Tonight he sent me a text to tell me to make sure to be careful and stay out of trouble since it's the 4th and all. It's nice to just be able to talk to them. It hasn't always been like this but I am grateful that I have 2 brothers now who are good friends to me. I've always been jealous of friends who have those older brothers who take care of them and are protective of them, but I have that once again and I am so glad that I do. I know that when I am in Utah, even though Chris is in Colorado and Bryan is in California, that they would do anything for me and protect me from anyone and everything if need be. They are just excellent brothers and I am so lucky to have them in my life. :)





This is why I love him haha
Yup, pretty much best brothers ever. :)