Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mother Goose

An update since I have been lagging in blogging lately....


These little munchkins are my favorite. They are so funny and they love when I come over. They seriously hate when I leave and Ewan sometimes gets so sad about it. It's so cute.

Zana and Noah bein little monkies

Adorable little Ewan


My mom, Laura, and I went to Sweet Tomatoes the other day and in my delicious pea salad (yes I LOVE peas in my salad) was this odd shaped crouton.  


Pretty Colorado sunset.

Then come random weird pictures that Laura and I took last night when we were bored...




This morning I went at 6:15 with the Snapp-cooks to their swim meet. It was so cold when they got out of the water that they had hand warmers and Noah kept putting them on his nose because he was so cold. 


I also became Mother Goose while we were there. Jacove had to do some stuff while there and so I was helping make sure the kids all got to heating when they needed to be and what not. For awhile at the beginning it was super super cold of all the kids and at one point Noah, Gracie, and Ava were all wrapped in like 5 layers each and all on my lap together on the camping chair trying to stay warm. It was awesome ha. 
This was a little later in the meet when the sun finally came out and it warmed up some and only Noah and Gracie were chillin with me. Such cute kids. :) They all swam so well and did such a great job.