Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My favorite 3 year old

Basically, Ewan is my favorite three year old ever. He told me today that if his mom left I could be his new mom because he loves me so much. When Zana says she is going to lock me in the basement so I can't go back to college he gets really mad but says he would still feed me. Then he asks his mom when I am going to move in and where would I stay? The best part? He gets so sad when I leave that he can make me stay more than an hour longer just because he is so awesome. Oh, and the following videos. He sings like a freakin rock star and someday is going to be a SERIOUS heart breaker. :)

Don't worry, he is totally break dancing to "You've Got a Friend in Me" from Toy Story.

Isn't his laugh just the best ever

and now... for THE BEST video of all time.... Ewan's rockin singing skills. I can't turn the video but it is still just as awesome sideways. :) Love this kid...


So basically I just love my life. And the people in it :)



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8