Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Livin' the good life

Essentially I work three jobs. I have my main job, Monday-Friday 10:00-5:00 and then I also have a gardening/weeding job at least once a week for a few hours, and then swim meets. And the occasional babysitting job :) Basically my life is crazy busy and my summer is just flying by. I am always way exhausted but sometimes it is truly worth it. Like today. I seriously am just living the good life right now. I really LOVE being in Colorado and being with family and at home and everything. I miss it so much when I am at school and am so so glad that I decided to come home again for the summer. Best. Decision. Ever. :) 
And today.... I got to go rock climbing for 4 hours with 6 boys. It was wicked fun and we also did bouldering and the tight rope that some girl from the actual circus helped us learn to do. It was such a blast!





Oh, did I mention that I really love my life? :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8