Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yes I do have a wonderful life, thank you very much.

Can I just say that I have way awesome friends. Ever since I moved to Provo life has been pretty great. Granted, school can be a pain in the butt and all but, life has been pretty good. I am so glad that I moved her and now have the friends that I do because they are amazing. 

Today was the Festival of Colors down in Salem and Emily, Camille and I were all going to go but Emily had something come up last minute so it ended up just being me and Camille but it was way fun. And we were smart enough to bring bandanas (not bananas Camille ha) so that we would not suffocate in the massive chalk cloud. It was so much fun. Words can't describe so I will just put up the pictures and let you enjoy yourselves. 

















 ya were awesome.... darn timers






yes, we used our bandanas on our seat belts as to not get them too dirty for future use (plus the timers works way great on my dash)