Friday, March 4, 2011

When life gives you lemons.....

This silly cat is just crazy. He sat here peeking around the corner like something was after him for like five minutes last night.

Anyway. The point of this post.... to brag about how awesome my friends are. They can make me laugh when I least want to, make me go to parties where i seriously have such an amazing time, or, when life is throwing things at you left and right like there is no tomotrow, they call you and tell you they are bringing you dinner so you have one less thing to worry about for a few days. Seriously such great friends. I love them. Then there are hose friends who let me go to Florida with them..... like I said. Amazing friends. Hopefully I get a new computer soon so that I can blog about and put up pictures up from the trip.

So when life hands you lemons, do something with them, especially with your friends :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7