Saturday, March 19, 2011

"I think I have exercised induced asthma!"

So last Friday, the 11th, was a crazy crazy night. I had school all day, then 4h till 5 then had to clean and pack, plus I was going out with Emily and Camille at 7:30. Friday morning before class Camille and I made awesome spray paint t shirts.... like tye-dye... but so much better. Then that night we went out to eat at Olive Garden and Paul, our waiter, was so hilarious and just joked around with us the whole time. Plus we were in the corner table so it even more entertaining, especially when the couple who were on an obviously awkward date right behind us asked their waiter to move them because we were just too loud and they couldn't hear anything. Hahahahahaha it was quite entertaining especially since about 5 minutes later these two guys sat at the table next to us and were just as loud. 
After a delicious meal, we headed over to the institute for the dance! Don't worry though, when we got there there was hardly anyone there! It was crazy. I usually am not a big dancer and whatnot but Friday night I was just dancin all over the place! haha it was great fun. We hung out there for awhile then got bored. We then drove around for a few minutes while trying to decide what else to do. We went home and changed then went over to Alpine Village for a party in the underground parking garage which was way awesome and way crowded. around 12:30 I decided I had better head home so I could finish packing and getting ready for Florida! Well, instead of packing real quick then going to bed, I stayed up all night. Yes, all night. Then Bekah picked me up about 6:15 to take me to the airport for my 9 a.m. flight. You better believe I wasn't even tired anymore by that point ha. So I hopped on a plane and headed to Chicago! We got in way early, like 45 minutes early to we had to fly around the city for like 15 minutes while we waited for a runway. Then I hung out at the airport for a few hours with pretty much nothing to do because they don't have free wifi there. I watched a family welcome home a navy officer though, that was pretty cool, but other than that it was ultra boring, and I now know why Chicago is known as the Windy City. Once I finally was able to board my next flight, I realized that it was a flight with about 20, no joke, children and infants on the flight. It was pretty noisy to say the least. I slept part of the time but then was able to mostly just work on some homework. When I got to the Ft Myers airport and found my way down to baggage claim, I got comfy because I had about 3 hours till Laura showed up on her flight. More homework? Yep you bet. She finally showed up and then her grandparents pulled up and the adventure began!!

Fruit Roll Up at institute dance with Emily.

Oh hello southern Florida :)