Thursday, December 9, 2010

A spoonful of sugar

Weekends. They can go one of two ways. and sometimes two of two ways. Either completely amazing or ridiculously boring. This past weekend? Super fantastic :) Pretty sure I avoided 98.3% of all homework as well.
Here's what went down:
Friday morning I had to get up at 5am and take Nana to the airport because she went to Colorado for a few days. Then I proceeded to go to school and be exhausted. Then I came home and watched a movie and did a bit of studying and then went to the Utah Flash game with Jessica because she got free tickets from her work. That was pretty fun, except I definitely like NBA games better because they are not as chaotic and insane. Holy cow, I have never seen so many children at a sporting event before! After that we were going to go see a movie but when we got to the dollar theater all of the good movies were sold our (you would think we live in a college town or something ha!) and so we went and rented a movie instead. I think she left my place around 1:30 am ha. Then on Saturday I slept in a bit then my grandpa called and invited me to the Carl Bloch exhibit at BYU so I did that for the afternoon (see below). Then the weekend really got crazy. ha.Camille and Jessica came over and we ordered pizza and watch a chick flick and ate way way way too much junk food and whatnot but it was really fun. At around 1:30 we decided to go get another movie and get some caffeine as well. We were so hyper and going crazy at this point so driving was quite entertaining. Don't worry, we are definitely pro Chinese Fire-drillers without getting caught by cops too :) I know, we pretty much rock. After some interesting adventures at Walmart (that's the only darn place open late with a redbox and food! lame.)We came back here and watched the movie... and both Camille and Jessica fell asleep and surprisingly I stayed awake the entire time which is rare because I take after my mom and am pro at falling asleep during movies especially late at night ha. So around 3:45 Camille went home and Jessica just stayed here so she wouldn't have to drive back to Thanksgiving Point so late. Remarkably, I somehow managed to go to sleep at about 4:15 or so and get up for church at 8:30 AND be on time. So weird. Jessica stayed at my place most of the day and we just watched movies and chilled and slept ha. 
Overall it was a rockin weekend and I'm still exhausted from it, but late night girl parties are so great and so needed every once in awhile :)