Friday, December 24, 2010

Tuesday night

Tuesday night was such a spectacular night I just need to write a little about it so I do not forget it.
I went over to Damion and Melissa's house for dinner with their SIX boys, Brad and Robin and their four kids, and the missionaries from their ward (Melissa totally forgot she signed up to feed them that night... but the more the merrier right?). So I get there a little early and so I played air hockey with the boys for almost an hour and rode around on scooters and whatnot in their basement until I was completely worn out from all of the children chasing me and tackling me. It was great. Then when Brad and Robin got there we ate! It was delicious. Damion barbecued and it was just all around a good time. Definitely lots of laughs as usual. Damion also made these incredible orange julius' and the Anderson's made DELICOUS cookies that I just could not stop eating. It was definitely chaotic and crazy but so much fun. Then we played Ticket to Ride, and let me tell you. SO MUCH FUN. Robin won even though it was her first time playing... and Damion, who always wins apparently, lost big time because of me. :) ha. It was definitely a great game and a great night with some wonderful people.