Monday, February 27, 2012

Distractions

Sometimes I get very easily distracted. Like right now. I should be doing homework, but instead I have been on Pinterest for the past 45 minutes.... Oops! I should be doing homework and then going to be since I am exhausted but for some reason I find procrastination much more entertaining. Oh silly me. The other thing distracting me is that spring break is just two short weeks away. Although I have TONS to do before then, it's also not too overwhelming, at least right now, because I have midterms out of the way, AND I got A's on all of them! Woot woot! That is a first ever in Lindsay history I believe, but hey, I'm gonna take it and roll with it and hope the rest of the semester flies by in the same fashion with surprisingly good things like midterm grades. :)

Sometimes I think distractions are good though. They are a great way to clear my head and realize what is important and who is important and who is worth my time to worry about and who isn't. Now, for me to stop finding new music and pinning all the things on pinterest... and back to reality and homework.

Happy Monday!!