Monday, December 5, 2011

A week of H-E-DoubleHockeySticks

In 9 days I am leaving for one of the most amazing experiences I may have have the opportunity to have. I get to spend Christmas in Israel. CHRISTMAS IN FREAKING ISRAEL! Who does that??! Who would have ever thought that I would be in a position at 20 years old to be able to spend over three weeks in Jerusalem and in the middle of that is Christmas. Christmas Eve in Bethlehem. Three days in Galilee. Christmas in the Holy Land. I am beyond excited, especially since I will be spending the entire time with Nana, Eric, Elaine, Rachel, and Sam. It is going to be beyond amazing simply because of the company. I am so grateful that I was invited to go and feel so blessed to be a part of their family. This is going to be the most amazing trip ever. Only nine more days.....


In the mean time, I am an insane amount of work to do. On top of work this week, which is a good 18 hours in three days, I have six classes to prepare for finals for.... whether it be writing a final paper or preparing to take an exam, I am loaded with work. An overwhelming amount of work. Sometimes I wonder why I am crazy enough to take 18 credits again (I took 18 my second semester of Freshman year as well). At times it is a breeze, but weeks like this one, I want to rip my hair out for doing this to myself. Next semester I am registered for 19..... 




On a side note, after being in Colorado for almost a week, this is how I now feel...


Pinned Image
(This is in Downtown Denver..)
I feel like this bear, wanting in but stuck outside; wanting to be in Colorado but stuck here in Utah...

This is such a random post of thoughts, but I needed a moment or two of a break to breathe and not be studying my brains out. And now I must get back to it, because there is no time for relaxation when there is so much on the line.