Monday, February 28, 2011

What would you cross the i-beam for?

Life lately has been so insanely crazy. Hence why the blog has been lacking quite a bit lately..... 

Anyway. School is just kicking my trash lately. I hate that I am always so exhausted from school and everything I have to do. It's been a very long weekend, between Bryan's accident, Eric getting sick, and all this cleaning and homework, I can barley stay awake and it's only 8:00!!! There is something totally wrong with this picture! Ha. Anyway. In two weeks I am going to FLORIDA with Laura and it is going to be ridiculously amazing I just can't wait. But until then, I have three papers, two tests, plus a number of other little assignments and Bryan and Nereida are coming out this weekend for a short visit so its going to go by so fast with so much to do. Story of my life. 
Aside from all the craziness of homework that ive been doing lately, there has been a little bit of fun in there too! On Friday night Camille and I went to the Mardi Gras party at school. (even though it is still like 2 weeks until the actual Mardi Gras! haha) We got ready at her place then went to Target to get food, 5 hour energy since we were both so exhausted, and drinks, then headed down to campus to party it up! Let me just say, those 5 hour energy drinks are crazy!! Except the grape ones are nasty. I seriously was just bouncing off the walls almost all night. Part of that could have been from the doughnut holes too but considering how exhausted I was before we left, I'd say they work pretty well. haha. There was this comedian there, Mal Hall, and oh my heck, Camille and I were laughing our butts off the entire time it was ridiculous. It was pretty fun and I'm super glad she made me go. But by the time 1:30 rolled around, I was about to just die because I just crashed at that point. So worth it though. Saturday I went to Rachel's basketball game and then went shopping ha. Sunday was my grandpa's birthday so my cousins Lacey and Meredith and myself went up to Bountiful for dinner and it was pretty fun. And now, after a crazy long day at school and cleaning and homework, I am about to pass out from exhaustion so I am off to bed. yes... it is only 9:30 and I fear I am never going to be the night owl I used to be but oh well. Thats life I guess.