Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Irrational fear

I have this awfully irrational fear of mice. It is so so bad. They freak me out to no end. And there are now mice living in our garage.....:/ it's so awful especially since I park in the garage haha. it's quite entertaining when I go to leave in the morning or something and I have to seriously build myself up at the garage door in order to open it and literally RUN to my car and jump in sure fast.... that's how terrified I get of mice. Especially since I have seen them a number of times out there. Bleh. My family makes fun of me about it a lot too because it is such a stupid thing to be afraid of. Oh well I guess.
I've been slacking on writing lately because I have just been super busy and what not with school and everything and being so exhausted. Plus we got a new cat! He is super cute but sheds a lot which is a pain but he is hilarious.... More on him later... when we can actually find him hahaha. 
I got a new phone yesterday and I am totally in love with it. So glad I got this one over the iPhone for sure. 
Plus, remember how I complained about finding someone to cute my hair and how nervous I was about it? Well I went and got it cut today and I LOVE it and the lady who did it. I love when things like this just work out like this. 
February is a short month... thank goodness. Then Bryan and Nereida are coming out for a little visit the beginning of March, and then it'll be time for FLORIDA!!! Which is seriously going to be the greatest vacation ever. I can't wait. 
Pictures are forthcoming....when I am not so tired and swamped with homework and junk. ha. Gotta love the life of a college student.