Monday, October 11, 2010

Walking down many many stairs in three inch heels is quite the task

Yesterday was Sunday. A great day in my life because I don't really do much. I went to church with Bekah though because she was teaching and she wanted me to go with her. So I did. It was great. And then in Relief Society, one of the teachers brought up my uncle who she just happens to be taking a class from this semester. Ha. What a small world I live in here in Provo. Then it was home for 3 hours of relaxation and napping before we went to Eric and Elaine's for dinner. I love this part of the week. It is always so much fun and Elaine makes amazing dinners. Yesterday was particularly fun, although I'm not sure what made it so different. But it was great. Then we watched the broadcast and sat out on Eric's wonderful front yard for a while to enjoy the sun a little more before it is full on winter and we no longer can go out. Such good times.

Today is shaping up to be interesting as well. It's Monday, which means it is a long day of school for me. Math, Biology, institute, and History. From 9:00 am till 2:00 pm I am here at school, attempting to get an education... except today. You see, right now I should be in math class. Taking a test in fact. Except for the fact that my teacher is crazy. She showed up almost 15 minutes late (and class is only 50 minutes long) and then informed us that if we wanted we could take the test in the testing center. If I had known that before I wouldn't have even showed up today! Oh well. I really just can't wait for that class to be over. So tomorrow, I have to find time in my crazy life to take the test. Joy. Except then I can take as long as I need on the 5 page test, because there is no limit in the testing center for how long you can take to take a test. Which is much better than trying to do the whole thing in 30 minutes. So I guess I should be grateful.

Now I get to go to Biology and have tons of information thrown at me and not understand much of any of it. Story of my life. It should be a good day though. Tomorrow I have a health test and then next week is my Bio test. Why is it that all of my tests always happen to be at the same time...... Oh college how you stress me out so often. I am pretty sure that sooner or later my brain might just actually explode because of all the information I am trying to cram in to it at one time. That'll be the day! Plus, on top of studying, I have to figure out where on earth my AP test scores are and why they are not showing up on my transcript, even though my bank account says I have been charged for them. Sometimes being an adult is such a pain.

Oh well, onward and upward right?