Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I love starting my mornings with freezing cold showers....

It's been awhile, and everytime I think about blogging I have a million things to write about, except then I am never motivated enough or have enough time to write anything down. Story of my life. This past week has been insane. Last Saturday I watched conference and then had to go take a test... yes a test for school on a Saturday; welcome to college. I know I did other stuff that night but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Then, Sunday I had to go to conference at the Conference Center because my Uncle gave me tickets. It was great fun, my cousin and her friend also came. Then when we got back we had to set up for family dinner (just a tradition my mom's side of the family has every conference). Then after I came home and slept because I was so tired and had such a headache. Most of this week has been just a blur. Between work and school and homework, there is just no time in the day for a life. Wednesday though I went to the Gubernatorial Debate that was at UVU for a little bit between some of my classes and that was interesting. I don't follow politics much but it was an interesting experience to watch the candidates try to figure out what the audience wanted to hear. Last night I went to Bekah's because she is helping me with my math so I can maybe possibly pass the stupid class and then taught her to drive stick some more. She learns fast ha. Today, I slept till 10.... oh how I miss sleeping in! When I went to take a shower, I didn't realize that both the washer and washing machines were going taking all of the hot water and so I ended up with a super cold shower. I haven't had a shower like that since, well, since Outdoor Lab in sixth grade! I hate cold showers. And now I have to go to work all afternoon... luckily though I don't have to work after the BYU game and all its insaneness! Then, story of my life, I will be doing homework all night. It just never seems to end.